Please make sure to look at the Mediadata overview page for the general informations.
You can book the following ad formats
|Full Page||Half Page|
Please contact us for an individual quote on the remaining placing possibilities.
Both ad types are available and include a box with reference issues (about 120 brochures), unless shipping restrictions prevent delivery.
Data has to be delivered as print ready PDF/X3 file according to the specs below
- We follow "first pay, first serve" until the available ad spaces are fully booked. Subsequent orders will be placed on a waiting list for the next edition.
- Individual ad placement is not possible.
Deadline for Data & Approval
- The deadline for order & data delivery will be 2015 March 4th.
- You will receive a professional software proof PDF of your page asap prior to printing if you are early enough.
Print-ready PDF-X3 files have to be delivered to production[at]evenios.eu no later than the deadline.
Incoming ad files are then checked for quality, format and technical specifications. Print-ready corrections for the ads can be sent in within 2 days of proof delivery.
Please note that we reserve the right to reject an ad, if it doesn't meet international ethic standards or the purpose of the publication. If in doubt, we suggest that you send in an early draft for check of compliance.
File & Format Specs
The ad files need to meet the following specifications.
Please pass on these instructions to your graphics consultant or agency who is responsible for the creation of the design and/or the final ad delivery file:
- File format: PDF/X3 2002 with all fonts embedded
- CMYK files only, please – we cannot accept plain RGB Files for ads (conversion to CMYK or profiled files is available on request)
- Page size: DINA4 portrait 210x297mm
- Ad full page = 210x297mm portrait, with 6mm white border (198x288mm excl. border)
- Ad half page = 210x148,5mm landscape, including 6mm white borders (198x139,5mm excl. border)
- Half or full page ads with bleed (without border) are fine. Use a 2-3mm bleed on all four sides.
- Tolerance for ads with bleed: No important content within safe area of 6mm from page borders
- Color: 4Colour CMYK-Euroscale (Fogra) for coated paper.
- ICC-Profile: "ISO Coated v2 300% (ECI)"
- Max. color density: 300%
- Resolution: images 300DPI, shadows 150DPI
- Please mention high resolution graphics/lineart in pixel format in your ad (with more than 300DPI) to avoid unnecessary downsampling.
European Color Initiative (ECI)
The European Color Initiative (ECI) is a group of experts, working on device independent processing of color data in digital publication systems. ECI has been founded in June 1996 in Hamburg at the initiative of the publishing houses Bauer, Burda, Gruner+Jahr and Springer.
Download Offset profiles
- eci_offset_2009.zip 15709 KB 2009-05-29
For the order you will be redirected to the secure SSL encrypted site hosted by our production partner evenios publishing. The terms & conditions and data privacy statement for the order are published on encrypted.evenios.com .